Coal-based activated carbon is refined by bituminous coal, peat, lignite and other raw materials using raw plant equipment through a series of processes such as carbonization → cooling → activation → washing. It is divided into raw coal crushed activated carbon, shaped activated carbon and powdered activated carbon. From 3680 yuan to 8200 yuan / ton, the following editor will introduce the relevant content in detail for everyone.
1. Raw coal crushing activated carbon production process
Raw coal crushed activated carbon production process is a relatively simple production process in the production of coal-based activated carbon, with lower production costs and less equipment investment. In this process, qualified granular raw material coal is used as raw material to directly produce crushed amorphous granular activated carbon through carbonization and activation production.
2. Production process of molded activated carbon
Unlike raw coal crushing activated carbon technology, the production process of shaped activated carbon needs to first form raw coal into a certain shape through forming and granulation before production. Its main process includes raw coal grinding, granulation, carbonization and activation.
According to the shape of molding granulation, the production process of molded activated carbon can be divided into columnar activated carbon production process, briquette activated carbon production process and spherical activated carbon production process.
3. Production technology of powdered activated carbon
Generally, coal-based powdered activated carbon is produced in the form of other types of activated carbon by-products. In the case of separate production, the bulk raw coal must be crushed and sieved into raw coal powder of acceptable particle size according to the production process requirements, and then carbonized and activated. Get finished powdered activated carbon.
1. Carbonization furnace
The appearance is a cylinder installed vertically on the ground, and has a feed inlet and a discharge outlet.
2. Heating furnace
Connected to the carbonization furnace through this furnace to get heating from the outside.
3, liquefaction furnace
The gas in the liquefaction furnace comes from the gas discharged from the carbonization equipment and is liquefied this time.
4. Activation furnace
The appearance of is similar to the carbonization furnace. The function of the carbonization furnace is that it can heat the activated carbon to a higher temperature.
Through the stirring equipment, the activated carbon is rotated and stirred at a specified speed, so that the activated carbon in the process of carbon weighting and activation can be heated evenly.
1. The production of coal-based activated carbon requires about 2 tons of raw material anthracite or bituminous coal to produce 1 ton of finished coal-based granular activated carbon. If the iodine value of coal-based granular activated carbon is higher, the more raw materials of anthracite or bituminous coal will be needed. Because activated carbon will form new pores during the process of making pores, and new pores will collapse.
2. The price of coal-based activated carbon in the market is 3680 yuan to 8200 yuan / ton. (The price source network is for reference only.)
The above is the relevance introduction of "coal activated carbon production process and equipment and how much the price", I hope the above content can better help everyone!