Columnar activated carbon is a kind of activated carbon made by anthracite material through process processing. It can be made of different specifications of activated carbon products through different extruding abrasive tools, and the price is different without specifications. Columnar activated carbon is often used to eliminate various odorous gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC, smoke, etc. The following editors will introduce related contents in detail for everyone.
1. Better adsorption effect
The columnar activated carbon has a relatively good adsorption effect on the volatile organic compounds in the water body, and can make the removal rate of various volatile organic compounds in the water body reach 25% to 65%. Comparing the adsorption laws of various organic compounds with different molecular weights, it can be seen that for volatile organic compounds, the larger the molecular weight, the higher their removal rate.
2. Improve indoor air quality and living environment
After the room is renovated, various materials emit harmful substances and various odor gases (such as formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC, smoke, etc.), improve indoor air quality and living environment, and protect human health.
3. Improve the air quality in the car
Harmful substances and various malodorous gases (such as formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC, smoke, etc.) emitted by various materials of the car, improve the air quality in the car, and protect the health of drivers and passengers.
4. Eliminate the unpleasant smell in the refrigerator
Can quickly eliminate the unpleasant smell in the refrigerator, while also maintaining the freshness of food.
5. Eliminate the unpleasant smell in furniture
Improve the harmful substances and various odors emitted by the new furniture.
1. The main physical and chemical indicators of columnar activated carbon are: iodine adsorption value, CTC, specific surface area, strength, methylene blue value, etc., products with different technical indicators, the price difference per ton up to several thousand yuan / ton.
2. In addition to the product itself, the price of columnar activated carbon is also affected by the market. For example, for now, the production of many small-scale and environmentally unsatisfactory production enterprises has stopped, which has led to fluctuations in the supply and demand balance in the market, resulting in tight supply and natural prices rising.
3. Generally speaking, it is still maintained within a certain range. The price of columnar activated carbon is basically around 4000-6000 / ton.
The above article "What is the use of columnar activated carbon and how much is 1 ton" has been introduced. By reading, I hope you have a deeper understanding of "column activated carbon".